Certified English, French, Portuguese and Spanish Translations in Lexington, Kentucky
Serving all of Lexington since 2007
Professional Document Translation Services
Southeast Spanish provides the highest quality written translations with rapid turn-around time, highly personalized customer service, and hassle free transactions all of which are fully guaranteed. In 2007, we expanded our translation services to the Lexington area due to our expanding success in Tennessee. We are proud to offer publication-quality translations at competitive rates. If you have any questions or would like a written quote, feel free to call or email anytime.
Translation Rates in and around Lexington, Kentucky
The following is a non-comprehensive list of commonly translated documents: personal documents, birth certificates, marriage certificates, OSHA and safety materials, shipping documents, financial reports, company brochures, promotional/marketing materials, email, advertisements, employee instruction manuals, handbooks, sales catalogues, newsletters, media material, entire books, project work, various letters and correspondences, etc.
2018 Document Translation Rates
- Birth Certificate and/or Marriage Certificate (front and back)
- $49 for one document, $94 for two, ($45 for Each Additional)
- Includes Federal Certification Process for USCIS and other agencies
- Acta de nacimiento y/o acta de matrimonio
- Driver’s License (any country, front and back)
- $49 includes translation, certification (notarization when necessary)
- Includes all DMV (SC), BMV (IN) forms (other states as well)
- Guaranteed Acceptance
- Criminal Background Checks, Letters of Good Behavior
- From $48 depending on the total number of words
- Certificado de Antecedentes Penales
- Diploma (high school, college, other) Other professional certificates
- From $42 depending on number of words
- Transcripts (high school, college or other school)
- From $35 per page, depending on the total number of words per page
- Hard-copies mailed to one address, $8 for additional copies
- Legal Documents (all kinds): from $0.09/word
- Average $0.09 per word ($28 to $45 per page average)
- Includes certification for all federal, state or local courts
- Divorce Decrees, Death Certificates, Bills of Clean Health
- Average $0.09 per word ($28 to $45 per page average)
- Includes certification of translation, which is valid nationally
- Automobile Title from Puerto Rico (título de auto)
- $54 both pages (front and back)
- Includes required documentation when necessary
- Employee Handbooks, Policy Manuals, HR Guidebooks, MSDS Sheets
- Average: $0.09 to $0.12/word
- Guaranteed accuracy and readability
- Completed by two professional translators
- Passport Translation to English (first two pages)
- $38, includes certification
- Notarized when necessary
- Certification of Translation (Official Translation, Sworn Translation)
- USCIS Certification Process: Included in most prices;
- USCIS Electronic Submission File, delivered via email: $0
- Includes signed affidavit, which is our translator’s certification statement
- Each page contains our translation certification stamp, the translator's signature and the date of translation
- All Translations include the Federal Certification process; however, additional certification processes, when necessary, are as follows:
- Notarized Translation: $7 (third-party notary)
- Apostilles and Authentication Services: $70 (for international submission)
- Certification for Real-Estate Transactions: No extra charge (included)
- Certification for Federal, State or Local Courts: No extra charge (included)
- Certification for Immigration: USCIS (INS): No extra charge (included)
Our translation certification has been accepted by hundreds of federal, state and local governmental agencies; it is valid in all fifty states and has never been rejected or returned for any reason. Most translations are completed and returned in less than 24 hours.
Please call (859) 242-5020 for details.
To get started, scan or take a picture of your document and email to:
Additional Information about our Coverage in Lexington, Kentucky
Since 2007, we have provided translation services in the following areas/neighborhoods in the greater Lexington Area. As you can see, we know Lexington!
Andover Forest, Andover Hills, Ashland Park, Athens, Autumn Ridge, Beaumont Centre, Beaumont Park, Bell Court, Belleau Woods, Brigadoon, Bryan Station, Burley Park, Calumet, Cardinal Valley, Castlegate, Cherokee Park, Chevy Chase, Claymont, Clemens Heights, Colony, Columbia Heights, Copperfield, Cross Keys, Cumberland Hill, Davis Bottom, Deerfield, Dogwood Trace, Eastland, Eastside, Elizabeth Street, Elkhorn Park, Fairway, Firebrook, Gainesway, Garden Springs, Gardenside, Golf View Estates, Gratz Park Historic District, Greenbrier, Harrods Hill, Hartland, Headley Green, Highland Park, Highlands, Hill N Dale, Idle Hour, Indian Hills, Joyland, Kenwick, Kirklevington, Lakeview Islands, Lansdowne, Liberty Heights, Mason Headley, Masterson Station, McConnells Trace, Meadowthorpe, Melrose Park, Montclair, Mount Tabor, North Elizabeth Street, Northside, Oakwood, Open Gates, Palomar Hills, Pasadena, Penmoken Park, Picadome, Pickway Corner, Pine Meadow, Plantation, Rabbit Run, Radcliffe, Rosemill, Saddle Club, Seven Parks, Shadeland, Shriners, Skycrest, South Broadway Park, South Hill, South Point, Southern Heights, Southland Park, Speigle Heights, Spindletop, Stonewall, Tanbark, Waterford, Wellesley Heights, Wellington, Westmoreland, WGPL, Willow Oak, Winburn, Woodhill, Woodland Park, Woodward Heights, Wyndam Downs, and even Zandale.
For the most part, we provide document translation services from Spanish to English and English to Spanish, certified translations and, in some cases, voice interpretation services.
Call or email today to get started!
Dan H., Ph.D., Certified Translator